Friendly Neighborhood Superhero
A downloadable game
Friendly Neighborhood Superhero is a solo tabletop RPG (with optional rules for group play) about superheroes who go on adventures to, sure, fight crime - but with the major goal of helping their neighbors and leaving their neighborhood a better place!
Generate problems and citizens; create scenes through a simple and dynamic system; and play to find out how your actions transform your neighborhood for the better!
To play this game, you will need:
- A copy of this book
- A dice set (or dice rolling app) containing at least one d6 and one d20
- A printed copy of the Character Sheet
- Printed copies of the “A Day In The Life”, “Fighting Crime” and “Helping Neighbors” Sheets are recommended, but not mandatory
- Writing implements of choice
- Around 30 minutes per game session
- Friends to play the game with are optional!
This game was made for Riley Rethal's #beyondsuperjam during May 2020.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
For anyone who'd like to play our game but cannot afford it right now, feel free to grab one of our Community Copies!
Each new sale adds 2 Community Copies to the pool, and we'll always leave at least a few of them available.
- Update - 24/05/202044 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.